All of Us supports partial or full account transfers from other brokerage firms via the ACAT system. Please be aware that:
- At this time we only support stocks and ETF's. If your account holds options, mutual funds, bonds, or cryptocurrency you should request a partial transfer of your stock positions.
- For partial transfers, if you sell any of the positions you have requested to transfer before your broker receives the transfer request, they will reject your entire transfer request.
- The ACAT system does not support partial share transfers. If you request a full account transfer, only whole shares will be transferred and the fractional amount will be sold for cash. If you request a partial transfer, you should round down, and request to transfer the whole share amount.
- If your broker charges a transfer fee, generally your account must have enough cash to cover that fee or the request will be rejected.
- Certain OTC stocks will be blocked and not accepted by our clearing firm. (Please see our help section "What can I trade?")
- If you transfer a security that is not DTC eligible, there may be increased costs to sell it here. (Please see our help section "Are all stock trades commission free?")
- Allow 5-7 business days for transfers to be completed.