The All of Us “Ford/Tesla stock incentive offer" is extended for a limited time to new brokerage customers of All of Us Securities LLC ("All of Us") who make a qualifying deposit of at least $100 from a linked bank account via ACH transfer and satisfy the conditions of the promotion.
Existing accounts are not eligible for this promotion.
IRA accounts are not eligible for this promotion.
Qualified accounts will receive either one share of Ford or one share of Tesla stock. Chances of receiving Tesla or Ford will depend on the amount of the initial deposit:
Initial deposit of at least $5,000 – chance of receiving Ford = 90%, chance of receiving Tesla = 10%
Initial deposit of at least $2,500 – chance of receiving Ford = 95%, chance of receiving Tesla = 5%
Initial deposit of at least $500 – chance of receiving Ford = 99%, chance of receiving Tesla = 1%
Initial deposit of at least $100 – chance of receiving Ford = 99.9%, chance of receiving Tesla = 0.1%
No enrollment is required.
The start date of the offer is May 24, 2021, and the expiration date (unless extended) is June 15, 2021. Accounts opened prior to May 24 are not eligible for this offer.
All of Us reserves the right to either decline to grant the bonus, or to claw back the bonus or any related dollar proceeds in the event that All of Us determines in its sole discretion that there may have been fraudulent activity or a violation of these Terms in connection with the qualifying account. Limit one offer per qualifying account with a maximum of one account per client.
All of Us reserves the right to change the offer terms or terminate the offer at any time without notice. The offer is limited to one per account, with no more than one account per customer. The offer is not transferable, saleable, or valid in conjunction with certain other offers and is available to U.S. residents only. Employees, contractors, or persons similarly associated with All of Us; members of their household; and employees of any securities regulatory organization or exchange are not eligible. The offer is only available for personal use, and may not be used for commercial purposes. Other restrictions may apply.
Neither receipt of a share of stock through this program nor identification of a particular security in communications related to this program constitutes a solicitation of the security or a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold the security. All of Us does not provide investment advice and does not hereby recommend any security or transaction.
Please consult with your tax advisor about the appropriate tax treatment for this offer and any tax implications associated with receipt of a cash incentive before participating. For taxable accounts, the value of all All of Us offers received may be reported as Other Income on a Form 1099-MISC where required by applicable rules and regulations. All of Us does not take responsibility for any tax or tax matters related to this cash bonus.
This offer is in effect beginning May 24, 2021 and is only available for a limited time.